Magi Doodles

skourasfam
As part of my study this morning, I imagined the faith that these men had and how much they must have heard from God and trusted the word they were receiving.  The idea of following a star for years before they found the Messiah overwhelms me.  Reason being is that they were obedient in this adventure for the purpose of worship.  They heard God's voice and they followed.  I am not sure the type of weather they experienced or the distance they had to walk but I know that it is a posture that I can learn from.  As I look back at my own life I can see how God has prompted me to journey toward the savior.  One day, we will see him in person and we too will be filled with GREAT JOY!